Thursday, April 24, 2008

UFOs and Bigfoot and Beeping

An interesting article in the UFO Digest caught my eye last week. The author of the article also has a blog, Orange Orb.

In the UFO Digest article, the author writes...

"An interesting characteristic of Bigfoot, UFO and alien encounters is the electronic, beeping sound many witnesses report hearing during these incidents."

She goes on to say....

"My personal experience with beeping sounds: I’ve occasionally have been abruptly awakened late at night, and yes, around 3:00 am, because of a loud beeping sound in my head. The sound is very distinct, very mechanical, and all I can say is, as loony as it sounds, it’s from inside my head, not an exterior source, like from a truck outside or someone’s alarm clock. This has happened several times."

She goes on to write that the beeping could be connected to "lulling us into a passive, amnesiac state" or is used to lull us "into a hypnotic trance-like state."

Go ahead and read the entire story.

Sure it's strange, but isn't everything nowadays?

No comments: