Saturday, August 2, 2008

My Strange Experience #11

About 3 years after my strange experience #10, I awoke again in the middle of the night. Wide awake. I was not groggy like I usually am. It was 2 or 3 in the morning. I am frozen again and am unable to move. I am afraid of something. Is there a blurry object standing there in the corner? Did it dart towards the bedroom door? This time I was lying on my back and could only move my eyes left and right. I remember feeling that someone wanted something from me. I had an overwhelming sensation of someone being either in my apartment or of someone who had just left. I was afraid and wanted to get up but I could not move. Suddenly, the feeling of being frozen passed and I remember lying there silently in the dark for a long time before eventually falling back to sleep.

No comments: