Sunday, April 27, 2008

New alternatives to Intelligent Design

Okay, I admit that I am a sucker for stories like this...

"One of the problems I've had with Intelligent Design is that if you look at our actual anatomy, there's some serious problems with believing anybody actually intelligent had anything to do with it. I mean, what creator that had any clue about what he was doing would give octopi better designed eyes then we have? Or would mix the breathing and eating tubes? and let's not EVEN talk about our spine, leg joints and feet.

So I came up with a couple of alternatives..."


The only complaint I have is that the author completely ignored the theory of Direct Intervention that Lloyd Pye has worked on. If you've never heard of Direct Intervention you can view a very interesting slide show here.

And, yes, there is a UFO connection.

No comments: